We can offer you a wide range of Household Buildings and Contents Covers to suit your needs.

If you own your own home, then you need to protect your most valuable asset. Arranging cover for your buildings and the contents is very straight forward and we can usually provide you with an instant quotation. Cover for your contents within your home can also be extended for items used outside such as pedal cycles, camera's and mobile phones. You can also upgrade your policy to include accidental damage cover in case of any mishaps.

If you live in a rented property, then your landlord will insure the buildings but you should still consider arranging cover for your own personal contents.

Always insure for the full replacement cost of all your contents, not just the high risk items such as jewellery and TV's etc.

Here are just a few examples of the properties for which we are able to offer cover:

  • Buildings & Contents Cover For Owner Occupied Houses & Flats
  • Contents cover for Rented Houses & Flats
  • Bespoke Buildings & Contents policies for High Value Properties
  • Thatched and Listed Properties
  • Holiday and Overseas Properties
  • Purpose Built Blocks of Flats
  • Houses converted to flats

Please give us a quick call to discuss your requirements and we will source the most suitable policy for your needs.

Get A Quote

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can read more about how we use cookies in our cookie policy. X Understood