Professional Risks

Liability cover and Professional Indemnity cover are becoming more essential for non-manual trades.

More and more of our clients are being requested to provide evidence of public liability insurance to cover against any mishaps, such as spilling a cup of coffee over a clients PC. Professional Indemnity is also essential to cover you against any claim against you for bad advice or neglect.

Cover can be arranged separately or combined with an office contents policy.

We are able to provide cover for most professions including:

  • Estate & Lettings agents
  • Surveyors
  • Architects
  • Graphic Designers
  • Web Developers
  • Marketing
  • Public Relations

Please give us a quick call on  

020 7267 3534 

to discuss your requirements in more detail and we will source a suitable quotation for you.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can read more about how we use cookies in our cookie policy. X Understood